Navigate the JustBevedom!

Friday, October 1, 2010

NanoWriMo!

I am really getting excited about NaNoWriMo!  I am already planning out my book and I am hoping it will all turn out well.  On the left of the blog is a badge that says how many words I have going at the moment.  It will say zero until November of course!  I already have characters and a basic story line planned out and I am going to do a little research before November 1st but I am feeling confident that I will at least have a solid start to the project!

It really came down to two different ideas, and I chose the more sentimental of the two because I would love to write a great romance someday!  The other idea was a YA book I have been wanting to write for years but it will have to take a back seat to this one this year.

Ok friends hopefully you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment