Navigate the JustBevedom!

Friday, October 15, 2010

15 October 2010

Workout
Yep, I bailed.  I am really not feeling up to it, you know.  Sometimes you have to listen to your body and today was one of those days.  It wasn't laziness, I woke up on time, and everything.  I just didn't feel like it was a good idea today.  I kept telling myself, I can do it later, when I feel better but it never happened.  No worries, tomorrow is another day : )


Food Journal

11:00 Beans and cheese

3:00 HB Egg and Banana

7:30 Small Salad

8:30  Enchiladas and rice


So still not eating great, but have you noticed that I am eating at home and not out!  Go me! Hopefully that will be a trend that progresses because even if you arn't eating the healthiest meals, home cooked food is always a better choice then fast food.  So even though I still have a ways t go, I already feel like I am eating a little better.  More fruits and veggies and more water.  Working out everyday and eating better is a journey and I am trying to do well.  :)

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment! Just Beve

No comments:

Post a Comment