Navigate the JustBevedom!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

16 October 2010

Workout
Another day with no workout!  Still feeling a little sub par, but I think that a good night's sleep, and I will wake up ready to go!  Fingers crossed!  I feel better today then I did yesterday, but still a little... blah!


Food Journal


2:30 Pizza


9:00 Burrito


Major setback today!  The above shows a complete lack of planning and discipline.  I was bad, what can I say.  It is reminiscent of day one huh?  Well, on this journey I refuse to beat myself up, I will just wake up tomorrow and try to have a good day, not letting a few setbacks during week one throw me off!


Tomorrow is Sunday so I will be writing a post on food goals as well as a journal.  Then it is Measurement Monday : ]  

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment! Just Beve

No comments:

Post a Comment