Navigate the JustBevedom!

Monday, October 18, 2010

18 October 2010

Workout


I didn't workout again today : ( Although I do feel like it is going to be possible tomorrow, guess I will have to wait and see really.  As of this very moment, typing this I am going to, but I will decide for sure when I wake up.  I really need to get back out there!!

Food journal


11:00 McDonalds : (


3:00 Pizza


8:00 Small bowl of rice, string cheese, and carrots.


I woke up at 8:30 this morning so I missed my goal by 1/2 hour, but I got thrown off because my little brother needed a ride somewhere.  What can you do?  Just have to keep going.


Also I watched the documentary Food Inc.  and I don't plan on eating ever again so that solves the whole eating thing : (  Seriously though, you should so watch it!!  I am amazed by the stuff they talk about.  It is all stuff I know basically and I am still freaked out about it!!3


I also decided to put of Measurement Monday until the 1st, so I can have better returns.  I also don't want to obsess over the numbers you know?

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment!

 Just Beve

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Welcome to our Hare Group on SITS! I have been away for about a week so you haven't seen me around. I hope you stop by my blog soon. And oh, I haven't seen Food, Inc. yet but really want to.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete