Navigate the JustBevedom!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Measurement Monday People! 11 Oct 2010

Workout
Week 2, Day 2 of Couch to 5k.  Felt horrible!!  Definately no runners high today, I felt every step and breath!  I know it is because I have gone a few weeks without running but still!  It hurt!

Food Journal
I am almost embarrassed to post this, because I realize it is very, very bad.  No lectures please.  First, we admit we have a problem, then we fix it.

11:30 - #3 plain w/Diet Coke from In-and-Out

3:00 - Fun pack of M&Ms (2)

8:15 - Bean and Cheese Burrito w/crystal light

Oz. of water = 24

So there are some very obvious problems with this way of eating, one absolutely no fruits or veggies.  Second, the length of time between meals gets me to a starving feeling that causes me to feel ravounous.  I think that my first goal is to eat several times a day instead of twice.  Also I think a simple goal of one serving of veggies or fruit wont kill me!  

Measurement Monday
Weight: 0
BMI: 0
Bust :0
Chest: 0
Waist: 0
Thighs: R: 0  L: 0
Upper arms: R: 0  L: 0


Ok guys tomorrow we do bodyrock.tv!  I checked out the video.  Of course she posted the LONGEST workout she has ever posted which is a timed 600 rep workout.  The goal is to finish as fast as you can.  I will post how long it has taken me.  Maybe in Jan. I will do this workout again and see my progress!  If you want to do the "Bad Ass Workout" with me, check it out here:


Bad Ass Workout (The 600)

Until tomorrow friends,

Good night : )

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself... it's such a hard thing to change your lifestyle around. Some people don't realize that just switching the way you eat is more than a simple little thing! Take it one step at a time - remember that every one healthy choice you make is one MORE healthy choice than before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WinterOne Thanks, good words to remember when I feel down about a past choice :)

    ReplyDelete