Navigate the JustBevedom!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

14 October 2010

Workout
Week 2 Day 2 of the Couch to 5k.  It was hard, I am having a hard time doing the last two intervals of the set.  I think I will extend the week.  I will do w2 for another week.  I don't think I should move on when I can't actually do the stuff I am supposed to be doing.  The run hurt, but it is a beautiful time of day to run and I am glad I have some time in the sun for that good old vitamin D!


Food Journal


9:00 HB egg, small banana, string cheese with water.


12:00 Encilladas with Rice (left overs yum!)

7:30 Bean and Cheese Burrito

Still not the best, but for two days in a row I have meet both of my goals for the week!  Yay go me!  I only ate a few snacks too, one was candy but the others were buts and string cheese!

K see you guys tomorrow when I do Bodyrock.tv and hopefully don't die from it!!



2 comments: