Navigate the JustBevedom!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Not an exciting day, but a good day.

We all have days we know we will remember for the rest of our life, like the day you meet your first love, or the day your heart was first broken. Those days are in your memory as life changing events, that shape who we are. This was not one of those days, but it was a good day. It was a day I spent gossiping with my mother, playing Wii tennis with my cousin, and said the following,

"I am all sparkly and I don't know why."

Which caused a laugh attack for my mother and me. No, today may not be remembered forever, but it will never come again, and I am happy with how I spent September 10, 2010. That's all I can do, live each day and appreciate the weather and take chances and be with the people I love. The other, "life changing" things will happen, in time, and I am happy to spend my days like this, for as long as I can. : )

1 comment: