Navigate the JustBevedom!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Goal Review Sunday

So... eventually each day will have a theme, like in the news and stuff and Sundays will be goals.  I will begin Goal Sundays by explaining why I want to achieve these goals and how I plan to get there.  Since it has only been a few days, obviously I haven't achieved any of my goals.  So, I will focus on explaining them to you, and myself! My first goal is to go to the OneNation Rally in Washington D.C. as I said in my blog I don't think it is going to happen because it is coming so quick and I can't afford to go.  If I had more time I would go, so my alternative to this is to see President Obama speak.  Why?  After watching Keith Olbermann's special commentary on the "Ground Zero Mosque" I have decided to get more involved with politics. He in fact changed my life, he has made me see that we have to stand up for what we believe in and act on our goals. I even mentioned it on my FB that he had opened my eyes.  You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZpT2Muxoo0


  Go, it is a great video, even if you don't agree with him, you can appreciate his logic and his passion for rights is impressive. Well, I have no idea how to go about seeing the president speak, is that something you can google?? I want to see him speak because even on the television he is moving and inspirational! So I need to figure out how to find out where and how I can hear him. It is time I come out of my political shell I guess. Well, goodnight world : )

No comments:

Post a Comment