Navigate the JustBevedom!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

All are welcome...

So I am watching the Dodger game on the telly and a Dodgertown commercial keeps coming on, it says

"dodgertown, all are welcome"

  What a great message.  This is the sort of message I hope describes me...

"JustBeve... all are welcome"

Too many people in this world are closed off, we are in clubs that don't welcome others easily, we form cliques and judge those around us, or we just automatically excuse anyone who isn't like us.

There are so few people who are just kind and inclusive.  Those people should be rewarded for their willingness to look past the first impression, and get to know the people around them.  I hope I am one of those people, I hope that at the end of the day people feel welcome here, and on my many other online deals.  Not for any other reason then I want to get to know you, yeah you, and I love to hear what others think.  I vow here, while I have but one subscriber (my sister... Hi Sissy... I <3 U) that no matter if I have 1 or 100,000 I will always read every tweet, comment, and e-mail, I will watch every video response and view your channels.  I may not always respond, but I will always attempt to answer questions, because...

I am JustBeve, and ALL ARE WELCOME

Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment