Navigate the JustBevedom!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time, I have time :)

So my favorite readers, you may have noticed that all of my projects have gone dark.  Well I had to really push through a lot of school in a short amount of time, and then sadly, I contracted pneumonia!  Great Christmas this year, really.  Anyways I told you I needed to get things done, and then I would return to you.  Well... I officially have time for my blogs/vlogs again.  Man I am excited.  So here is what I have been up too.

As you know JustBeve is meant to be about my return to fitness, while after attempting to do it alone, I realized I needed help.  So I joined Weight Watchers  I am SO glad I did.  I was on it before, (2009) and wasn't dedicated enough.  Now, with the new program, I am seeing results and feeling good.

Starting on Saturday Feb. 26, I started ChaLEAn Extreme and so I will once again be using this blog to track my workouts, and eating, just in a different way.  Everyday I will post my ChaLEAN Extreme workouts, reviews, and results (once a month) and on Saturdays, my weigh in days, I will post my weight watchers info.  So yeah, welcome back to my world.  I have missed you all!


Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment! Just Beve

1 comment: