Navigate the JustBevedom!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In the absence of content

I feel like it has been forever since I posted here, then I looked and it has on;t been a week, not bad, not bad.  Sometimes, as life goes, I just run out of things to say.  I have been sitting  here, in front of my computer the whole time.  Not being creative and fun, but working hard.  I go to school online and right now I am trying my hardest to get as much done as possible.

You may have also noticed that my youTube page has been left un-updated.  Is that a word?  Well, I have to be good and get things done.  I do miss posting though : (

Sometimes in the middle of a boring essay, I tell myself, that is enough for today and I should vlog, or blog.  Then I think about the lost time and I don't.  It is annoying.  So I am sorry.  Not only for not blogging/vlogging but for once again using up a post to apologize for it.  After the holidays, things will level out again, and I will get back into it I am sure.

Have you ever felt over stretched?  Did it mean you had to give up things you actually wanted to do?

P.S. I updated the other blog today... so  check it out already!

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment! Just Beve

No comments:

Post a Comment